Stocks To Watch: Divi’s Labs, Reliance Industries, UltraTech
The Singapore traded SGX Nifty, an early indicator of Nifty’s performance in India, gained 0.17 percent to 9,145.
Here are the stocks to watch out for in today’s session:
- Board of directors approve preferential offer and issue of 4.73 crore equity shares to Singapore-based Tamarind Capital Pte Ltd.
- Shares to be issued at a price of Rs 94.70 aggregating to a total of Rs 448.78 crore
- Issuance of shares to augment the long-term resources of the company to meet funding requirements for its business purposes
- EGM convened on May 22 to seek shareholder approval for the same
- U.S. FDA issues warning letter for the company's Unit-II at Visakhapatnam
- Import alert issued by the U.S. FDA exempts several products manufactured at the said unit
- Company says making all efforts to meet the compliance requirements
- Company to respond with a detailed plan within the stipulated time
- IRB Infra: Units of company's InvIT fund files offer document for IPO
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories: Announces launch of Progesterone capsules in the U.S.
- Wockhardt: Board meeting on May 4 to consider various fund raising options
- GE Shipping: Board to meet on May 5 to consider issue of NCDs up to Rs 1,000 crore. Also signed a contract to buy a medium range product tanker
- IMP Powers: Wins orders worth Rs 62 crore from Tamil Nadu Transmission
- TV Today: Gets letter from Ministry of Information & Broadcasting for migration of 3 FM stations to phase-III. Paid migration fees worth Rs 71.36 crore
- Shriram City Union Finance: Board meeting on May 2 to consider issue of NCDs
- Advanced Enzymes: Approves investment in Advanced biodiesel worth Rs 3.75 crore
- Trident: Board meeting on May 9 to consider issue of NCDs
- Hero MotoCorp: Activa surpasses Splendor as the largest selling 2-wheeler brand in FY17. (Economic Times)
- Maruti Suzuki: To launch new model of its popular Swift Dzire model next month. (Financial Express)
- Ashok Leyland: Plans to spend Rs 500-600 crore on capex. (Financial Express)
- Zee Entertainment: To expand European footprint with entry into Poland. (Business Standard)
- Inox Leisure: Eyes revenue worth Rs 2,000 crore in 3 years. (PTI)
- JSW Steel: Plans to increase capacity to 45 million tonne by 2030. (PTI)
- Jaiprakash Associates: Buys 20 percent stake in Yamuna Expressway. (Bloomberg)
- TTK Prestige: To consider mid-year dividend for FY17. (Bloomberg)
- IDFC: Company's arm picks up 33 percent stake in Ascend Telecom Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. for Rs 365 crore. Also bought NCDs worth Rs 220 crore. (Mint)
- Fortis Healthcare: General Atlantic shows interest in buying stake of promoters in the company. (Mint)
Dalmia Bharat Cement
- KKR sells 75 lakh shares at Rs 2,045 each
- Smallcap World Fund buys 27.59 lakh shares at Rs 2,030 each
- Franklin Templeton buys 7.5 lakh shares at Rs 2,050 each
- Birla Mutual Fund buys 8.7 lakh shares at Rs 2,050 each
- Clearwater Capital Partners sell 6.57 lakh shares Rs 45.7 each
- Niku Mercantile buys 1.2 lakh shares at Rs 45.14 each
Max Financial Services
- Goldman Sachs subsidiary Xenok Ltd. sold 1.3 crore shares at Rs 616.47 each
- Citigroup Global Markets bought 17.4 lakh shares at Rs 615
Earnings Post Market Hours
- Q1 net profit falls 9.8 percent to Rs 211.50 crore from Rs 234.62 crore
- Q1 revenue up 9.26 percent to Rs 3,631.05 crore against Rs 3,323.17 crore
- Q4 net profit up 5 percent to Rs 40.36 crore from Rs 38.41 crore
- Q4 revenue up 9.2 percent to Rs 415 crore from Rs 379 crore
Tinplate Company of India
- Q4 net profit up 75 percent to Rs 11.02 crore from Rs 6.31 crore
- Q4 revenue up to Rs 270.89 crore from Rs 167.5 crore
Earnings To Watch
- Reliance Industries - GRM seen at $11 per barrel; Net Profit seen at Rs 8,021 crore.
- Ultratech Cement - Revenue seen at Rs 6,476 crore; Net Profit seen at Rs 665 crore.
- Hexaware Technologies - Revenue seen at Rs 942 crore; Net Profit seen at Rs 111 crore.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance - Revenue seen at Rs 1,520 crore; Net Profit seen at Rs 831 crore.
Source: Bloomberg Consensus Estimates