Stocks To Watch: AU Small Finance, Godrej Properties, Indian Bank, M&M, Max Healthcare, PFC
Indian equities reversed from the day's low towards the final hour of trade led by private financials to end higher for the second straight day. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 1.16% higher at 51,025 while the NSE Nifty 50 index gained 0.95% to end at 15,098.
Here are the stocks to watch in trade today:
- AU Small Finance Bank: Approves launch of QIP issue on Tuesday. The floor price of Rs 1,181.06 per share is a 4.4% discount to Tuesday's closing price. The board will meet on March 15 to determine the QIP issue price. In a separate filing, the lender said that its whole-time director Uttam Tibrewal intends to sell 10 lakh shares among those held by him, citing personal commitments.
- Godrej Properties: Launched QIP issue on Tuesday. Floor price of Rs 1,513.39 per share is a 3.4% premium to Tuesday's closing price. The board to meet on March 15 to determine the QIP issue price.
- Max Healthcare: Board announced closure of the QIP, launched on Thursday, March 4. The issue price of the QIP has been fixed at Rs 195.4 per share.
- Confidence Petroleum India: The company has decided to set-up CNG-High Pressure Cylinder manufacturing unit near Nagpur with a capacity of 3.60 lakh cylinders per annum of various capacities. The company has also decided to workout feasibility for putting Cryogenic Cylinder manufacturing unit near Nagpur having capacity of 1.5 lakh units per annum of various capacities. Further the company has also given approval for putting LNG Tanks manufacturing unit near Nagpur.
- Indian Bank: Board approves raising funds to the tune of Rs 4,000 crore through the QIP route in one or more tranches, subject to statutory and regulatory approvals.
- Infibeam Avenues: The company has fixed March 20, 2021 as the record date for determining the entitlement of the equity shareholders for the purpose of allotment of bonus shares.
- JSW Energy: The Finance Committee has approved the allotment of 1,750 secured NCDs of Rs 10 lakh each aggregating to Rs 175 crore for a tenure of 3 years and at the coupon rate of 3.25% per annum.
- Jubilant Foodworks: The company's wholly owned subsidiary, Jubilant Foodworks Netherlands B.V., has successfully completed the acquisition of 100% of Fides Food Systems Coöperatief U.A., Netherlands which holds 32.81% equity shares in DP Eurasia N.V. Consequently, the company stands fully released from the guarantee issued by it in connection with the investment obligations of Jubilant Foodworks Netherlands B.V.
- Mahindra & Mahindra: The company's commercial vehicles' production rose 6.09% year-on-year to 14,827 units in February 2021. Sales declined 41.96% to 9,202 units Vs 15,856 units in February 2020. Exports declined 2.23% to 1,007 units Vs 1,030 units in February 2020.
- Power Finance Corporation: Board to meet on March 12 to consider interim dividend for FY21. The record date for the same if any, is fixed as March 22.
- Magma Fincorp: Shareholders have approved preferential allotment of 49.37 crore shares of face value Rs 2 each at an issue price of Rs 70 per equity share aggregating up to Rs 3,456 crore, to Rising Sun Holdings and existing Promoters, Sanjay Chamria and Mayank Poddar. The preferential allotment will result in Rising Sun acquiring controlling stake of 60% in Magma Fincorp. The transaction is subject to necessary regulatory/ statutory approvals.
- Nalco: Board to meet on March 15 to consider interim dividend for FY21. The record date for the same if any, is fixed as March 23.
- Power Grid Corporation Of India: The company has acquired Ramgarh New Transmission Ltd, the project SPV to establish transmission system strengthening scheme for evacuation of power from solar energy zones in Rajasthan (8.1 GW) from the Bid Process Coordinator - REC Power Distribution Company. The transmission system comprises establishment of a new 400/220kV substation, 400kV DIC transmission lines and associated substation extension works in Rajasthan. The transmission system is an inter state transmission system project and will be completed in 18 months. The cost of acquisition is Rs 5.61 crore.
Pledge Share Details
- Max Financial Services: Promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings revoked pledge of 14.77 lakh shares between March 4-5.
- Jindal Steel & Power: Promoter OPJ Trading revoked pledge of 8.80 lakh shares on March 8.
- Adani Transmission: Promoter Adani Tradeline LLP revoked pledge of 4.29 lakh shares on March 8. As reported on March 9.
- Bharat Petroleum: ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund bought 1.38 crore shares (0.64%) at Rs 438.1 per share.
- Tourism Finance Corporation of India: Triumph Global India bought 4.50 lakh shares (0.56%) at Rs 66.57 per share.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Indian Energy Exchange: To meet William Blair on March 10.
- Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India: To meet Dolat Capital on March 10.
- UltraTech Cement: To meet Franklin Templeton Investments on March 10.
- lndoStar Capital Finance: To meet Motilal Oswal Financial Services on March 10.
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: HLE Glascoat
- Price Band Revised From 5% To 20%: SMC Global Securities
- Ex-Date Interim Dividend: Kirloskar Ferrous Industries, Marico
- Ex-Date Dividend: DIC India
- Ex-Date Right Issue: WEP Solutions
- Ex-Date EGM: Wanbury
- Record Date Interim Dividend: Thangamayil Jewellery, KEI Industries
- Record Date Stock Split: Trio Mercantile & Trading
- Record Date Bonus Issue: Trio Mercantile & Trading
- Move Into ASM Framework: Jain Irrigation Systems, Jayaswal Neco Industries
- Move Into Short-term ASM Framework: Saregama India, Praj Industries
- Move Out Of Short-term ASM Framework: Greaves Cotton, Aditya Birla Capital, Eveready Industries India
- Godrej Industries: Promoter Arel Enterprise LLP bought 1.66 lakh shares between March 3-4.
- Vardhman Textiles: Promoter Devakar Investment And Trading Company bought 5,000 shares on March 8.
- Ashapura Minechem: PromoterAshapura Industrial Finance bought 45,000 shares on March 8.
- Astra Microwave Products: Promoters (Prasanna Lakshmi and C. Prameelamma) sold 1.20 lakh shares on March 5. As reported on March 9.