Budget 2019: Goyal Announces 10-Point Vision For Next Decade Of Growth
Finance Minister Piyush Goyal in his budget speech announced a 10-point strategy to drive the economy’s growth over the next decade.
- To build physical and social infrastructure for a $10-trillion economy and to provide ease of living.
- Digital India reaching every sector of the economy.
- Making India a pollution free nation.
- Generating massive employment built upon the “Make In India” programme to develop grassroots level clusters.
- Clean rivers.
- Powering India’s coastline growth through the development of ports and sea-freight industry.
- Developing a space programme, named Gaganyaan. India has become the launchpad for satellites of the world.
- Making India self sufficient in food and exporting to the world, while producing food in the most organic ways.
- Aiming at a healthy society and environment of health assurance. To work towards a distress-free health and wellness system.
- Minimum government, maximum governance with a proactive and friendly bureaucracy.