Aramco IPO: These Are Banks and Advisers on World's Biggest Sale
(Bloomberg) -- Here is a list of banks and advisers working on Saudi Aramco’s IPO.
Joint Financial Advisers and Global Coordinators
- Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, JPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, NCB Capital and Samba Capital
Foreign Joint Bookrunners
- Include all global coordinators as well as Banco Santander, BNP Paribas, BOCI Asia, Credit Agricole, Deutsche Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, Mizuho International, RBC Europe, SMBC Nikko Capital, Societe Generale, UBS
Domestic Joint Bookrunners
- Al Rajhi Capital, EFG Hermes, GIB Capital, Riyad Capital and Saudi Fransi Capital
- Samba Capital
- Lazard Freres, M. Klein & Co. and Moelis & Co.
- Al Rajhi Bank, Alawwal Bank, Alinma Bank, Arab National Bank, Bank Albilad, Bank Aljazira, Banque Saudi Fransi, Gulf International Bank, National Commercial Bank, Riyad Bank, Samba Financial Group, Saudi British Bank and Saudi Investment Bank
©2019 Bloomberg L.P.