(Bloomberg Opinion) -- My morning train reads:
- Hedge Funds’ Best Ideas? Those Are Just Stocks They’re Dumping (Bloomberg)
- How Netflix sent the biggest media companies into a frenzy, and why Netflix thinks some are getting it wrong (CNBC)
- Private-equity companies swooping in to buy floundering retailers may ultimately be hastening their demise (the Alantic)
- Companies in Limbo as States Adjust Taxes to Federal Overhaul (Wall Street Journal)
- Why We Need to Update Financial Reporting for the Digital Era (Harvard Business Review)
- Hungry, Hungry Hippocampus: Why and How We Eat (NPR); see also When does hungry become hangry? (the Conversation)
- Bailout for Coal and Nuclear Power? Market Forces Are Making That Hard (New York Times)
- The Little-Known Behavioral Scientist Who Has Transformed Cities All Over the World (Behavioral Scientist)
- Instagram’s Wannabe-Stars Are Driving Luxury Hotels Crazy (the Atlantic)
- How some inside FIFA battled Russian influence and lost (ESPN); see also How Russian Meddling Gave Us This Year’s World Cup (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Google and Facebook top advertisers’ list of fears
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.