(Bloomberg Opinion) -- My midweek morning train reads:
- It’s Time to A/B Test Your Financial Life (Wall Street Journal)
- Bitcoin’s Price Was Artificially Inflated Last Year, Researchers Say (New York Times)
- Why Are Allocators in the Manager Selection Stone Age? (Institutional Investor)
- Time to Not Freak Out About Debt Again (Fat Pitch)
- E-Commerce Might Help Solve the Mystery of Low Inflation (New York Times)
- Wall Street Is Awash in Sublease Space. It’s a Bad Sign for Landlords (Bloomberg)
- Larry David and the Game Theory of Anonymous Donations (Nautilus)
- The Most Successful Ethnic Group in the U.S. May Surprise You (Ozy)
- Finally, a president with the guts to stand up to Canada (Washington Post); see also O Canada (Council on Foreign Relations)
- How Draymond Green sacrificed millions to build the Warriors’ dynasty (ESPN)
What are you reading?
More than half of all new installed power-generation capacity is renewable energy
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.