Deutsche Bank AG Says `No Concerns' Over Its Financial Stability
(Bloomberg) -- Deutsche Bank says it’s ‘highly focused’ on addressing identified weaknesses in its U.S. operations.
- Deutsche Bank has been engaged in remediation work to strengthen its internal control environment and infrastructure and to address concerns that have been identified both internally and by its regulators
- There are resolutions of four enforcement actions published on the website of the Federal Reserve
- None of the issues affect ability to serve clients
- All U.S. subsidiaries have ‘very robust balance sheet’
- Assets of three entities concerned (DBTCA, DB USA Corp, DBSI) below 10% of overall balance sheet of Deutsche Bank Group
- Deutsche Bank says U.S. is most important market outside Germany
- NOTE: Deutsche Bank Hits Record Low After Joining Problem-Bank List
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.