(Bloomberg Opinion) -- My midweek morning train reads:
- Soros: How to Save Europe (Project Syndicate)
- The Bad Days Have Been Really Bad in 2018’s Stock Market (Bloomberg)
- Why Gold Has Fallen in a Geopolitically Tense World (Barron’s)
- Easy in Theory, Difficult in Practice (Of Dollars And Data)
- Price Is What You Pay; Value Is What You Get — Nifty Fifty Edition (Fortune Financial Advisors)
- Harvard study estimates thousands died in Puerto Rico because of Hurricane Maria (Washington Post); see also Trump Failed the Americans of Puerto Rico (Bloomberg Opinion)
- How Amazon Plans to Use Whole Foods to Dominate the Retail Industry (Fortune)
- 187 Things the Blockchain Is Supposed to Fix (Wired); see also Investors Bet $4 Billion on a Cryptocurrency Startup (Wall Street Journal)
- There’s a better way to use a standing desk (Popular Science)
- The Odds of the Rockets Missing That Many Threes? 1 in 72,000 (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
Q1 results show that corporate America’s tax savings are better than expected
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.