Stocks To Watch: Sun Pharma, APL Apollo Tubes, Glenmark, Coal India And More
The Nifty futures on the Singapore Stock Exchange, an early indicator of Nifty’s performance in India, were little changed at 8,192.
Here are the stocks to watch out for in today’s session:
- Launches first and only generic version of Zetia in the United States.
- Ezetimibe is used in the treatment of high cholesterol.
- Company to share profits with Par Pharmaceuticals, an operating company of Endo International plc.
- Glenmark and Endo entitled to 180 days of generic drug exclusivity for Ezetimibe.
- Annual U.S. sales of Zetia 10 mg were approximately $2.3 billion for 12-month period ending October 2016: IMS Health data.
- Enters into an exclusive worldwide licencing deal to further develop MM-II.
- Enters into deal with Isreal-based Moebius Medical.
- MM-II is a novel pharmaceutical candidate for treatment of pain in Osteoarthritis.
- MM-II is a novel-opioid product used to reduce joint pain.
- Wholly-owned subsidiary ‘Udaipur Tollway Pvt. Ltd., executes concession agreement with National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
- Concession agreement for six laning from Udaipur to Rajasthan/Gujarat border.
- Estimated cost of project pegged at Rs 2,100 crore.
- Concession period of 21 years including construction period of 910 days.
APL Apollo Tubes
- Receives patents from the Indian Patent Office for four new designs of hollow section pipes.
- Designs to have patents for a period of 10 years.
- Period of patents can be extended further for five years.
- Enters into a share purchase agreement inter alia, with National Skill Development Corporation.
- NSDC to acquire 23,13,240 equity shares of NIIT Yuva Jyoti Ltd., having a face value of Rs 10.
- Deal to be done via a cash consideration of Rs 2.8 crore.
Here are some of the other stocks in focus:
- MCX: Denies media reports of a 24 percent stake purchase in Central Depository Services (India) Ltd.
- Gujarat NRE Coke: To reset the conversion price of 5.50 percent foreign currency convertible bonds issued in 2012 from Rs 22.50 per equity share to Rs 12 per equity share, subject to regulatory approvals.
- Shriram City Union Finance: Trading in non-convertible debentures to be suspended from today.
- Axis Bank: To raise funds up to Rs 3,500 crore via non-convertible debentures of the face value of Rs 10 lakh each.
- Mahindra CIE Automotive: Board approves amalgamation of wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries with company.
- Sunteck Realty: Board approves the transfer of its step-down subsidiary, Denise Realties Pvt. Ltd to Thaler Developers Pvt. Ltd. for consideration of Rs 1 lakh.
- IOC, HPCL, BPCL: May take a hit of Rs 700 crore in three months on bearing 0.75 percent discount on fuel sales. (Mint)
- Lupin: Competition Appellate Tribunal (COMPAT) quashes a fine of Rs 73 crore imposed on Lupin and two of its officials for indulging in unfair business practices. (Mint)
- Fortis Healthcare: Promoters in discussion with private equity group TPG Capital to sell a significant minority shareholding. (Economic Times)
- Abbott India: Inks a 15-year lease deal in Mumbai to setup its R&D centre. (Economic Times)
- Sun Pharma: Some testing programmes not adequately designed at Halol plant. (Bloomberg)
- Tata Motors: Morgan Stanley said to buy up to 50 million shares in block deal at Rs 499.8 each. (Bloomberg)
- GAIL: Gets second extension for Kochi-Mangalore pipeline. (PTI)
- Telecom Companies: High Court seeks response from the government in the matter of telecos understating their income up to Rs 46,045.7 crore over a period of four years starting 2006-07. (Economic Times)
Earnings Reactions To Watch
- JMT auto
- SEL manufacturing company
- Jindal Drilling And Industries
- MEP Infrastructure Developers
- Jai Corp
- Nahar Industrial Enterprises
- Sunteck Realty
- Gammon India
- Nahar Industrial Enterprises
- SPS International
- Sapan Chemicals
Earnings To Watch Today
- Coal India
- Castex Technologies
- Bombay Rayon Fashions
- Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar
- Alok Industries
- Den Networks
- Amtek Auto
- Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation
- Essar Shipping
- Housing Development and Infrastructure
- Hindustan Copper
- Kaveri Seed Company
- KSK Energy Ventures
- Noida Toll Bridge Company
- Metalyst Forgings
- Ramky Infrastructure
- Shree Rama Multi-Tech
- The Sandesh
- Pratibha Industries
- Prism Cement
- Provogue (India)
- Vascon Engineers