Stocks To Watch: Wipro, Coal India, Automakers, Advanced Enzymes And More
The Nifty futures on the Singapore Stock Exchange, an early indicator of Nifty’s performance in India, declined 0.62 percent to 8,162.
Here are the stocks to watch out for in today’s session:
- Wipro: Wins I.T. infrastructure deal from Australian company Woodside for a period of three years.
- Tata Motors: November auto sales flat at 38,900 units; exports surge 57 percent.
- TVS Motors: November auto sales rise 0.6 percent to 2,19,088 units.
- AstraZeneca Pharma: India unit receives notice to extend the date of distribution arrangements for Meronem tablets up to July 31, 2017.
- Prism Cements: Proposes to raise funds aggregating up to Rs 200 crore on a private placement basis.
- Britannia Industries: Appoints N Venkataraman as chief financial officer from December 1.
United Bank Of India
Revises interest rates on domestic term deposits above Rs 1 crore:
- Deposits with maturity period of 91-180 days: Rate revised to 4.50 percent to 4.75 percent.
- Deposits with maturity period of 181-269 days: Rate revised to 4.50 percent from 5.50 percent.
- Deposits with maturity period of 270 days and above: Rates revised to 5 percent from 6.50 percent.
- Coal India: Produces 50 million tonne of coal, which is 93 percent of its production target in November.
- Advanced Enzymes: Acquires 70 percent stake in JC Biotech for Rs 50.08 crore.
- IndusInd Bank: Proposes to issue non-convertible long-term bonds in the nature of debentures worth Rs 1,500 crore on a private placement basis.
- Jindal Drilling & Industries: Arbitration award of $31.77 million passed against company.
- SpiceJet: Proposes to pay Rs 15 crore as annual pay for managing director. (Business Standard)
- Vedanta: To invest Rs 13,000 crore in Cairn India. (Business Standard)
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail: To set up an apparel manufacturing unit with a capacity of 2.5 million pieces per unit. (Economic Times)
- ITC: To set up a consumer goods facility and a five-star hotel in Odisha at an investment of Rs 800 crore. (Economic Times)
- Reliance Communications: Plans $500 million offshore bond issue. (Economic Times)
- Hindustan Construction Company: To consider of 24.44 percent shares and OCDs of expanded capital. (Bloomberg)
- Eros International: To consider raising funds via sale of NCD’s. (Bloomberg)
- Valecha Engineering: To consider pact to convert deposits to shares. (Bloomberg)
Earnings Reactions To Watch
- Dilip Buildcon
- A2Z Infra Engineering
- Clariant Chemicals (India)
- Responsive Industries
Earnings To Watch Today
- Ashoka Buildcon
- BGR Energy Systems
- Dredging Corporation of India
- GE Power India
- Endurance Technologies
- IL&FS Transportation Networks
- India Glycols
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals
- Parsvnath Developers
- Power Mech Projects
- TV Today Network