Winners Of BQ WhatsApp Referral January 2019 Contest
The BQ WhatsApp Referral Contest held in January witnessed thousands of loyal readers sharing our disruptive and unique service with their friends and families.
Readers from across the country deeply value the high quality business news updates on WhatsApp from Bloomberg|Quint and have helped us become one of the fastest growing business news websites.
Hearty congratulations to all the winners of BQ WhatsApp January 2019 Referral Contest
List of Winners
- Akash Kumar, Jaipur (237 )
- Santosh Maruthi Shanbhag, Bangalore (141)
- Amit Doshi, Ahmedabad (136)
- Pravin Choudhary, Mumbai (128)
- Vikash Modi, Mumbai (108)
- LeelaMohan Manipatruni, Visakhapatnam (101)
- Shuba Datta, Kolkata (77)
- Kshitij Bhushan Gharat, Mumbai (77)
- Aligeti Rajesh, Gulbarga dist (77)
- Abhishek Ruia, Mumbai (75)
- Vishal Jadiya, Vadodra (70)
- Nayan Pravin Kumar Shah, Pune (70)
- Nishant Kumar, Bengaluru (62)
- Basavaraj Prabhu Dhula, Pune (62)
- Roopesh Kajrolkar, Mumbai (60)
- Mustafa Dilawar Mansuri, Nashik (58)
- Atul R Nair, Chennai (58)
- Ashutosh Vivek Dabake, Pune (58)
- Rohit Mahipal, Kolkata (58)
- Nidhi Somani, Mumbai (56)
- Shalini Lahiri, Hydrabad (56)
- Avinav Goyal, Sangrur (56)
- Abhay Jani, Chennai (55)
- Sambasiva Annapareddy, Hydrabad (54)
- Syed Junaid, Bengaluru (53)
- Rajkishan Nair, Greater Noida (53)
- Harish Bhargava, Jaipur (51)
- Hardik Mehta, Mumbai (51)
- Anil Bhatt, Hydrabad (48)
- Navin Veerbhan Kriplani, Akola (46)
- Kartik Trivedi, Mumbai (43)
- Meda GiriKrishna, Hydrabad (42)
- Shubhabrata Naha, Bengaluru (42)
*List gets updated as winners accept their Lifestyle vouchers reward.
To win BQ Blue 1-month subscription, participate in the BQ Blue Referral Contest that ends on March 31. Subscribe with this link and send REFER to start.
BQ WhatsApp Service was launched to deepen its engagement with users and augment its distribution footprint. Subscribers to the service receive Bloomberg|Quint’s much acclaimed “All You Need To Know” morning podcast, business and financial news and more. Users can also interact with the service through a hashtag-based search to consume content of their interest across markets, business, politics and opinion.
To subscribe to the service, users have to click on this link and save the number as a WhatsApp contact, and send a message saying ‘Start BQ’ to initiate their subscription.