What are the different modes of payment methods for BQ Blue?
For an annual/half-yearly/quarterly subscription you can pay using a debit card/credit card/net banking/mobile wallets/UPI. We accept local cards including Visa and MasterCard. International cards are only accepted for members currently paying with an international card. For paying per article, you can use a Paytm wallet & Simpl account. Just link it once and conveniently pay in 2 clicks.
How can I Sign up for BQ Blue?
You can sign up by creating your own BloombergQuint account or simply log in using Facebook, twitter, google+ or LinkedIn
Can I access my digital subscription on more than one device?
Yes. Whether you have subscribed for duration-based plans or paid for one article, you can access content from multiple personal devices at any time using your BQ Blue login.
Why I should buy subscription plan over pay per article?
Buying a subscription plan offers a host of benefits. Some of them are:
- Cost per content consumed turns out to be economical
- Convenience of consuming content without paying frequently
- Access to exclusive partner deals
- Unlimited access to archives
- Customised content discovery through push notifications
- Early access to any new product/feature launched by BloombergQuint
Will I get access to archives?
You can access archives if you buy a 3-month/6-month/1-year subscription plan.
Which are the different subscription plans available?
- 12 months - Unlimited access to past articles + over 7,000 articles - Rs. 2,999 (including taxes)
- 6 months - Unlimited access to past articles + over 3,500 articles - Rs. 1,799 (including taxes)
- 3 months - Unlimited access to past articles + over 1,700 articles - Rs. 1,199 (including taxes)
Can I pay for more than 1 article at a time?
You can only pay for 1 article at a time using a Paytm wallet & Simpl account. You can link your wallet or account once and conveniently pay in just 2 clicks.
I am unable to sign-in to my registered account. How can I get the issue resolved?
Please try regenerating your password. If you're still unable to log in, write to email@example.com
I made a payment but am unable to view content.
In case your account has been debited but payment has not been processed, it may take 48 to 72 hours for settlement. For further queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am unable to find Simpl Wallet on the pay-per-article page?
Simpl wallet is only visible to logins which have been authenticated by Simpl.
I am unable to view a wallet to purchase a subscription plan.
Only wallets offered by our payment partners are available for purchasing subscription plans.